We invite you to join us at Autumnfest!
The Place to be for the best BBQ, Craft Brews, Spirits, Shopping & Harness Racing in the Shenandoah Valley!
Autumnfest vendors are selected based on the merchandise they have, as well as the way it is displayed, which is very important. This is an environment for vendors who love what they do and want to share their vintage, antique finds, handmade, repurposed and refurbished creations at one location for all to see, enjoy, and buy.
Expected attendance is 5,000
- You will receive 2 free General Admission tickets and lots of publicity!
- Please submit one to three photos of your products and display/setup with your application.
· All vendors must comply with county and/or state ordinance, taxes and laws.
· No guns, knives, generators, or trailers are allowed on site (including toy weapons).
· Booth hours are 11:00 am - 5:00 pm. All booths must be set up by 11 am and Will Not be taken down until the event is over or otherwise given permission. Vendor gates open at 8:00am
· Vendors are responsible for providing their own tent, tables, chairs and any other displays or equipment.
· Do not leave your booth unattended. The festival will assume no responsibility for any loss due to fire, weather, theft, or other damages which might occur.
· This is a rain or shine event. No refunds.
· No pets will be allowed per Fairgrounds policy.
· All vendor space is subject to availability and approval. Decisions to approve vendor space shall be at the sole discretion of the Autumnfest Committee. All applications will receive due consideration. The application does not automatically reserve space . You will receive an email with an acceptance or decline within 10 days after application is received.
· Please provide the Chamber a certificate of insurance showing Shenandoah County Chamber of Commerce, 103 S. Main St, Woodstock, VA 22644, as a certificate holder and an additional insured in respect to general liability coverage. These coverage limits will be primary and non-contributory. A waiver of subrogation is granted to Shenandoah County Chamber of Commerce in respect to general liability, automobile insurance liability, and workers compensation coverage.